By the end of the course the participants will have acquired detailed knowledge and hands-on experience in:
- the use of EXCEL
- the use of EVIEWS
- the use of STATA
- the use of SPSS
- Choice of research topics
- Writing research proposal
- Writing background of the study
- Writing literature reviews
- Developing conceptual and theoretical framework
- Formulating research design
- Developing questionnaires
- Introducing econometric methodologies
- Factor Analysis, GMM, non-linear ARDL, panel VAR, threshold and quantile regression, GARCH, etc.
- Analyzing the models using EXCEL, EVIEWS, STATA, and SPSS.
- Data presentation and empirical analysis
- Reporting and interpreting the results
- Publishing in reputable journals
The course uses a practical and intensive approach to research and analysis. The participants will actually write a research paper step-by-step with guidance from the instructors: from introduction to conclusion and from the search for a reputable academic journal to publication (Note: We partner with a reputable journal, BizEcons Quarterly, to help the participants publish their research papers). The participants will acquire extensive practical hands-on experience in writing and publishing incredible research articles. This will allow them to easily publish in top journals and swiftly achieve their career goals.
The fee for the course is $250. This includes course materials, lectures, and the certificate.
University students and staff get a discount of 25% off the regular fee. Please send a copy of your student or staff ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Registration Discount:
A discount of $50 is offered on the regular fee for registrations and payments completed a week before the start of the course. Corporate rates are available for three or more persons attending during the same course period. Please inquire at email@example.com.
HeVanz International offers a limited number of partial scholarships to candidates from developing countries and transition economies. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is a week before the beginning of the course.